Construction Planning and Scheduling, 4th Edition
- By Jimmie W. Hinze
- Pub. Date: Feb 18, 2011 by Prentice Hall.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-247398-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-247398-9
List Price: $142.80
Construction Planning and Scheduling, Fourth Edition offers broad coverage of all major scheduling subjects. This comprehensive resource is designed for construction management, planning and scheduling. It follows a logical progression, introducing precedence diagramming early and following with chapters on activity durations, resource allocations, network schedules, and more. It reflects current trends in scheduling (short-interval scheduling, computer scheduling, linear scheduling etc.) and includes chapters on arrow diagramming and PERT. With an eye on application, it includes a unique discussion of contract provisions related to scheduling and incorporates a sample project throughout.
Table of Contents
2. Developing a Network Model
3. Precedence Diagrams
4. Determining Activity Durations
5. Time in Contract Provisions
6. Resource Allocation and Resource Leveling
7. Money and Network Schedules
8. Project Monitoring and Control
9. Computer Scheduling
10. Earned Value: A Means for Integrating Costs and Schedule
11. The Impact of Scheduling Decisions on Productivity
12. CPM In Dispute Resolution and Litigation
13. Short-Interval Schedules
14. Linear Scheduling
15. PERT: Program Evaluation and Review Technique
16. Arrow Diagrams
This textbook is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.